Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
To ensure the function room is set according to guest expectation and Omni standards. This position will set up, breakdown, and clean all space associated with banquets and conventions.
- Set up, stock, and maintain meeting rooms.
- Refresh meeting rooms during meals and coffee breaks.
- Complete final breakdown of meeting room.
- Clean and return equipment to proper location.
- Must be able to follow instructions on the Banquet Event Order.
- Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Previous customer service experience required; hotel & banquet experience is preferred.
- Ability to clearly, pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by radio.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
- Must be able to execute assigned room sets after period of training.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period or for an entire shift. Frequent bending, squatting, kneeling and reaching overhead.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs. Must be able to push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 100lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.