Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Content Strategy and Planning (CSP) team with Media Partnerships works closely with our partner-facing and product teams to help build and invest in content businesses within the Facebook family of apps.
1. Leads Funded Content Strategy for IG including video products such as IGTV and Reels
2. Leads development of funded content programs in collaboration with IG team
3. Partners with IG on budget allocation across IG interests and verticals, managing spend and reporting with finance including ROI strategy and reporting
4. Drives content principles and partner selection criteria for programs
5. Develops frameworks, pricing models, packaging and operational processes around content funding for new deals and renewals
6. Serves as central CSP point of contact (or STO) for IG Team, coordinating across Deal Team, Program Management, Content Marketing and Analytics (including deal flow support, research requests, etc.)
7. Key stakeholder and contributor on IG funded strategic bets, content tests/experiments and helps secure associated resources and budgets
8. Lead and bridge on how IG programs ladder into broader FB Inc. strategy and budgets
9. Availability to travel internationally, up to 25% of the time with flexibility to work across time zones and influence remote teams
10. 12+ years of experience working in a strategy & planning, content acquisition, partner management function at a digital platform, tech company, media company or relevant industry
11. Experience collaborating cross-functionally, influencing and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment
12. Understanding of content partners, creator business models and content/media landscape
13. Experience communicating external partner feedback to internal stakeholders
14. Experience and knowledge of social platforms and products, including understanding of Instagram and Facebook
15. Strategy, planning and presentation experience
16. Experience with data analyses and insights, e.g. ROI analyses on a digital platform
17. Experience building and adapting market or business strategies
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.