Los Angeles Hotel
From sunny beaches to world-class entertainment, the city of Los Angeles is a great place to live, work and play. The four-diamond Omni Los Angeles Hotel is located in downtown's cultural district. The hotel is adjacent to the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, MOCA and numerous other entertainment destinations.
Currently ranked #1 by Trip Advisor for Best Downtown Hotels in Los Angeles, the Omni Los Angeles strives to provide the highest quality product and customer service to each and every guest. Omni Hotels & Resorts believes in The Power of One, the practice of empowering every associate to do their best to ensure our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. This philosophy is the reason why the Omni Los Angeles has been so successful in customer satisfaction throughout the years. It is our mission to inspire and reward our associates, and we are committed to being the employer of choice in the hospitality industry. If you are a friendly, motivated individual, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Los Angeles Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Valet/Cashier Attendant provides a welcoming environment and efficient valet services in accordance with guest expectations and established performance standards.
- Anticipate guest needs wherever possible and exhibit a sincere desire to meet or exceed them.
- Always speak professionally and graciously, smile, and maintain eye contact.
- Possess thorough knowledge of the hotel's services, outlets and daily functions/events to proactively guide and inform guests and visitors.
- Possess thorough knowledge of the events, attractions, etc. in the surrounding city area and provide information and directions as requested.
- Respond to all guest/visitor inquiries and resolve service discrepancies accordingly.
- Perform all cashiering duties and posts parking charges to Epitome.
- Completes parking garage forms.
- Controls guest keys.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of surrounding city area and attractions
- Approximately seven plus hours per shift standing, walking.