Los Angeles Hotel
From sunny beaches to world-class entertainment, the city of Los Angeles is a great place to live, work and play. The four-diamond Omni Los Angeles Hotel is located in downtown's cultural district. The hotel is adjacent to the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, MOCA and numerous other entertainment destinations.
Currently ranked #1 by Trip Advisor for Best Downtown Hotels in Los Angeles, the Omni Los Angeles strives to provide the highest quality product and customer service to each and every guest. Omni Hotels & Resorts believes in The Power of One, the practice of empowering every associate to do their best to ensure our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. This philosophy is the reason why the Omni Los Angeles has been so successful in customer satisfaction throughout the years. It is our mission to inspire and reward our associates, and we are committed to being the employer of choice in the hospitality industry. If you are a friendly, motivated individual, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Los Angeles Hotel may be your perfect match.
To provide a welcoming environment and efficient valet services in accordance with guest expectations and established performance standards.
Maintain a professional personal and uniform appearance in accordance with Omni Hotels standards.
Demonstrate a guest-driven service style in all interactions.
Consistently model the company core values and service standards.
Anticipate guest needs wherever possible and exhibit a sincere desire to meet or exceed them.
Always speak professionally and graciously, smile, and maintain eye contact.
Possess thorough knowledge of the hotel's services, outlets and daily functions/events to proactively guide and inform guests and visitors.
Possess thorough knowledge of the events, attractions, etc. in the surrounding city area and provide information and directions as requested.
Respond to all guest/visitor inquiries and resolve service discrepancies accordingly.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of surrounding city area and attractions
- Excellent driving skills with the ability to operate both automatic and standard transmission equipped vehicles
- DMV requirements - valid state driver's license
- Licensed driver for previous 24 months
- No felony driving convictions
- No more than two point violation on driving record
- Flexible shift hours (days, evenings, weekends, holidays)
- Approximately seven plus hours per shift standing, walking and running (intermittently) outdoors
- Ability to lift a standard piece of luggage (20-25 lbs.)
- Must be over 21 years of age.