Los Angeles Hotel
From sunny beaches to world-class entertainment, the city of Los Angeles is a great place to live, work and play. The four-diamond Omni Los Angeles Hotel is located in downtown's cultural district. The hotel is adjacent to the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, MOCA and numerous other entertainment destinations.
Currently ranked #1 by Trip Advisor for Best Downtown Hotels in Los Angeles, the Omni Los Angeles strives to provide the highest quality product and customer service to each and every guest. Omni Hotels & Resorts believes in The Power of One, the practice of empowering every associate to do their best to ensure our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. This philosophy is the reason why the Omni Los Angeles has been so successful in customer satisfaction throughout the years. It is our mission to inspire and reward our associates, and we are committed to being the employer of choice in the hospitality industry. If you are a friendly, motivated individual, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Los Angeles Hotel may be your perfect match.
To direct and assist guest and associates with communication needs in accordance with Omni Standards.
- Answer incoming telephone calls to the hotel efficiently and courteously.
- Direct phone calls and messages to appropriate associates or guest.
- Initiating Omni Prompt Responses help line by logging information regarding problems/situations which require prompt attention and relaying to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain and organize effective communication between departments.
- Recording and making wake-up calls.
- Receiving and sending facsimile messages as needed, as well as operating switchboard and two-way radio.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be able to work mutiple phone lines and answer in a friendly and professional manner.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Must have prior customer service experience.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time. .