Los Angeles Hotel
From sunny beaches to world-class entertainment, the city of Los Angeles is a great place to live, work and play. The four-diamond Omni Los Angeles Hotel is located in downtown's cultural district. The hotel is adjacent to the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, MOCA and numerous other entertainment destinations.
Currently ranked #1 by Trip Advisor for Best Downtown Hotels in Los Angeles, the Omni Los Angeles strives to provide the highest quality product and customer service to each and every guest. Omni Hotels & Resorts believes in The Power of One, the practice of empowering every associate to do their best to ensure our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. This philosophy is the reason why the Omni Los Angeles has been so successful in customer satisfaction throughout the years. It is our mission to inspire and reward our associates, and we are committed to being the employer of choice in the hospitality industry. If you are a friendly, motivated individual, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Los Angeles Hotel may be your perfect match.
Guest Services Agents are responsible for providing a five-star welcome and departure experience to each guest, as well as, serving as ambassadors throughout the guest's stay. Guest Service Agents make the first impression upon our guests by extending a warm welcome, providing information about the hotel and local area, and offering our full range of upscale hotel amenities and services to them. Guest Service Agents are also responsible for checking in guests and settling guest accounts upon check-out, resolving guest issues and completing special requests.
- Process guest check-ins and check-outs according to Omni's Standard Operating Procedures
- Empathetically listen to guest inquiries and provide appropriate responses
- Set up accurate accounts for each guest checking in according to their preferences (room type, payment, etc.)
- Block rooms in the computer and follow through on designated requirements
- Pre-register designated guests and prepare key packets
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity delivery)
- Document all guest requests, complaints or problems immediately and notify designated department/personnel for resolving the situation. Follow up to ensure completion and guest satisfaction
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems
- Ability to compute accurate mathematical calculations
- Ability to work well under pressure, dealing with many arrivals and departures within a short period of time
- Previous hotel front desk experience is highly desirable
- Previous cashiering experience is preferred
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time