Los Angeles Hotel
From sunny beaches to world-class entertainment, the city of Los Angeles is a great place to live, work and play. The four-diamond Omni Los Angeles Hotel is located in downtown's cultural district. The hotel is adjacent to the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, MOCA and numerous other entertainment destinations.
Currently ranked #1 by Trip Advisor for Best Downtown Hotels in Los Angeles, the Omni Los Angeles strives to provide the highest quality product and customer service to each and every guest. Omni Hotels & Resorts believes in The Power of One, the practice of empowering every associate to do their best to ensure our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. This philosophy is the reason why the Omni Los Angeles has been so successful in customer satisfaction throughout the years. It is our mission to inspire and reward our associates, and we are committed to being the employer of choice in the hospitality industry. If you are a friendly, motivated individual, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Los Angeles Hotel may be your perfect match.
To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
- Properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient service area of the bar throughout the shift
- Perform our guest services by using the Moments of Service guidelines
- Responsible for ringing orders into Micros, and delivering orders to the table
- Continually check back with guests
- Keep all supplies stocked
- Clean, clear and reset service areas
- Protect the hotel from liability with regard to over serving guests
- Complete all duties as assigned by manager
- Assist bartender when needed
- Ensure tables are set up properly
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
- Familiarity with food and drink menus
- Adhere to cash handling standards
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
- Previous serving experience preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- TABC and Food Handler certifications are required
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent English