You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Perform various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function
• Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of new systems
• Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
• Perform detailed analysis on assigned projects, recommend potential business solutions and assist with implementation
• Identify ways to enhance performance management and operational reports related to new business implementation processes
• Develop and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
• Lead problem solving and coordination efforts between various business units
• Assist with formulating and updating departmental policies and procedures
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 2-4 years of business process or data analysis experience, preferably in healthcare. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access preferred. Project management experience preferred.
Member & Provider Solutions
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of business process analysis (i.e. documenting business process, gathering requirements) experience in healthcare industry and/or customer service or enrollment functions. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Visio preferred. Experience managing projects with a high reliance on technology. Knowledge of data integration, software enhancements/planning and Agile preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
**TITLE:** Business Analyst II
**LOCATION:** Little Rock, Arkansas