Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our clients’ needs across their entire value chain. Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we will help companies build cyber resilience to grow with confidence. Our team of the security sector’s brightest people use the coolest tech to out-hack the hackers and help clients build resilience from within. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
A cyber security savant. You’ve got the skills and experience to keep data safe from black hat hackers or other threats, whether by coding a threat intrusion module or sharing your latest ideas with the team. Day-to-day, you’re all about solving security problems for clients and using your people skills to make sure everyone on your team is working well and happily.
Platform Security professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption.
Platform Security professionals develop and deliver solutions - including design and implementation of Security Roles, Segregation of Duties Analysis Rules, Security Role Provisioning solutions, Application Security Scanning, Security Analytics, Enterprise GRC Solutions and Automated Source Code Analysis - that minimize the impact of internal and external manipulation of applications to access, steal, modify, or delete sensitive data.
The Work (Role Responsibility)
· Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
· Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
· Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
· Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
· Assume responsibility for small components of engagements; may have greater role on small engagements
· Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives.
· Deliver services that meet Accenture Project Manager Specifications
· Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client
· Strong understanding of information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery.
· Configure security in SAP GRC and SAP S4 to meet unique client security requirements as part of SAP implementations
· Conduct ERP application security assessments
· Demonstrate experience 1) independently completing complex security related tasks; 2) making major contributions in assuring deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives and; 3) taking on tasks of increased complexity
· Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
Here’s What You Need
· Minimum of 1 year of experience with GRC Access Control (v10.1 and / or 12) implementation skills for these modules (ARA, EAM, ARM, BRM)
· Minimum 2 years of experience with 1 full lifecycle implementation of SAP ECC or S4 HANA implementation from plan, design, build, test, and operate phases. Multiple projects are a plus.
· Minimum 2 years of experience with SAP HANA S4 security, Fiori Security, and / or SAP HANA DB
· Minimum 2 years of experience with hands on experience for SAP Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Security Roles design concept and User Administration
Bonus Points if you have the following
· SAP GRC Process Controls 10.1/12 implementation experience (big plus),
· SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance experience
· SAP Single Sign on (SSO) and / or Identity Management (IDM) implementation experience
· SAP Application Vulnerability or Patch Management and / or Application Scanning experience (static or dynamic)
· Data protection and privacy experience supporting sensitive data such as PII, GDPR
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Technical abilities with the business understanding
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $62,900 to 188,010 and information on benefits offered is here. (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/your-future-rewards-benefits)
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/about/inclusion-diversity/us-workforce)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement (https://www.accenture.com/\_acnmedia/Careers/PDF-9/Accenture-Annual-Policy-Statement-Regarding-EEO-2018-Applicant.pdf) .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/contact-us) or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.