We Are Hiring
Our Lady of Peace in Lewiston, NY-- a part of Ascension Living -- has an IMMEDIATE OPENINGfor anRN Assessment Nursein the NURSINGADMIN 001 Department on a Full-Time/Days/37.50 Hours Per Weekbasis! Please apply today if you are interested
Why Join Ascension?
- We encourage a diversity of talent and thought - while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good - patients and associates. Our RN Assessment Nurseare on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, Our Lady of Peace prides itself in employing some of the best Healthcare Professionals in Western New York. While we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced RN Nurse Managers in the state, we always welcome exceptional new RN Nurse Managers who are eager to join us. As an associate of the National Healthcare System Ascension Living, you will enjoy a full Benefits Package that boasts affordable health coverage and generous PTO. In addition, you have opportunity for advancement or relocation throughout your career with us.
- Working at Our Lady of Peace is definitely more than just a job too. It's a career where your talent and passion for delivering high-quality Healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the local community. With a mission established decades ago, your role on our team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for nearly 20 years! We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
What You Will Do
As an RN Assessment Nursewith Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to manage activities, workflow, and nursing resources of assigned nursing unit(s).
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements for self and within unit. Develops and implements policies and procedures to guarantee efficient and effective delivery of health services.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
What You Will Need
- BLS Providerobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurseobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an Accredited School/College of Nursing with experience REQUIRED
- 3 years of experience REQUIRED
- 1 year of Leadership or Management experience REQUIRED
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascensionis an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascensionparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)