We Are Hiring
Our Lady of Peace in Lewiston, NY-- a part of Ascension Living -- has an IMMEDIATE OPENINGfor a Nutrition Services Aideon a Part-Time/15 Hours Per Weekbasis! Please apply today if you are interested and our Recruiter will contact you regarding the next steps!
Why Join Ascension?
- We encourage a diversity of talent and thought - while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good - patients and associates.Our Nutrition Services Aidesare on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, Our Lady of Peace prides itself in employing some of the best Healthcare Professionals in Western New York. As an associate of the National Healthcare System Ascension Living, you will enjoy a full Benefits Package that boasts affordable health coverage and generous PTO. In addition, you have opportunity for advancement or relocation throughout your career with us.
- Working at Our Lady of Peace is definitely more than just a job too. It's a career where your talent and passion for delivering high-quality Healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the local community. With a mission established decades ago, your role on our team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for nearly 20 years! We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
What You Will Do
As a Nutrition Services Aidewith Ascension Living's Our Lady of Peace, you will have the opportunity to assistwith preparation, assembly, and service of food and beverages.
- Arranges and prepares dining room area(s) for meals
- Assists in preparing and serving meals, documenting meal/snack intake, and maintaining sufficient inventories of food and supplies.
- Responds to residents' requests, needs or concerns in a timely manner.
- Comprehends and follows menus and diet cards taking into consideration resident food preferences, allergies and consistencies.
- Buses tables, washes, sanitizes and stores dishes.
- Cleans and sanitizes working, serving and dining areas including appliances.
- Properly handles the use and storage of chemicals, supplies and cleaning equipment.
- Documents food, dishwasher, and refrigerator temperatures, reporting any variations to supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with food safety standards and regulatory guidelines.
What You Will Need
- High School Diplomaor Equivalent (PREFERRED)
- No priorexperience required since on-the-job training will be provided
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascensionis an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascensionparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)