We Are Hiring
Lead Financial Analyst - Budgeting Planning
St Louis, MO
Do you have experience in public accounting andleadership experience? Come be a part of ourFinance Team and help make a difference!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
The Financial Reporting, Lead Analyst reports to the Manager, Financial Reporting and is responsible for supporting System-wide financial integrity, financial accounting and external financial reporting
- Performs a financial risk and internal control assessment, as part of the financial integrity program.
- Prepares financial integrity compliance materials for the System's Audit and Finance Committees.
- Supports preparation of the annual and quarterly financial statements.
- Supports preparation of the quarterly Ascension management discussion and analysis, including analytics.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred
- 1 year of public accounting experience required.
- 4 years of public accounting experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascensionis an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascensionparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)