Serving others prepares you to lead others. As a Server on our team, you’ll master the art of creating an awesome customer experience. You’ll be responsible for taking orders, serving food and drinks, and making unforgettable memories with guests. Our Servers love to keep our guests satisfied and are problem-solvers at heart. By focusing on ways to better the customer experience, you’ll be able to refine your leadership skills and open new doors for your career. Start your journey with us and pursue what matters to you.
• Serves food and beverage to guests according to guests orders and/or banquet menu
• Maintains knowledge of menu items and all other offerings
• Maintains appearance and cleanliness of food service areas during event
• Replenishes food and beverage product
• Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking guests’ identification
• Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests’ needs
• Breaks down and cleans/sanitizes food service areas, workstations, and equipment
• Maintains a positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous experience as a server or in food service role preferred
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
• Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
• Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.