Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: **_To entertain the human race._**
As an F & B Utility Porter, you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the equipment and areas that have been assigned or directed to you.
**PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:**
• Clean ceilings, walls, and items that may require lengthy periods of time on a ladder; deep clean hot holding or cooking
equipment to include but not limited to charbroiler, griddle, salamander, deep fryer, etc.; gather pots and pans to wash in a
three (3)-compartment sink or a pot machine; breakdown, spray, load, unload dishes, glassware and flatware as it is
brought to the dish area then place them back to the appropriate storage location
• Maintain chemical detergents; scrape, wash, rinse, sanitize, and air dry pots and pans then place them back to the
appropriate storage location as needed
• Wash baseboards, floor drains, hand sinks, tables and cutting boards; sweep and mop all floors, wash all floor mats; clean
kitchen equipment to include but not limited to dish machines, ice machines, pot machines, prep tables, hot boxes,
• Separate and remove trash and garbage; place in designated containers, may handle biohazard clean up.
• Maintain inventories of linen and remove soiled linen.
• Transport equipment such as hot and cold box, speed racks, push carts from hallways/kitchens to deliver to other outlets
and facilitates throughout the property.
• Polishing of equipment as needed.
• Comply with regulatory departments and with departmental and property policies and procedures, to include SNHD, OSHA,
Fire Department, etc.
• Work on large electronic or gas operated equipment such as ride on floor scrubber, pallet jack, fork lift, truck, power
• Complete mandatory trainings, including but not limited to health and safety, as required by the company, department, or
other governing entities (e.g. Health District)
• Report equipment concerns to direct supervisor
• Perform other job-related duties as requested
• Effectively communicate in English, both oral and written forms
• Work varied shifts, to include weekends and holidays
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum six (6) months stewarding or comparable experience to include Culinary Training Academy Certification
• Experience working in a similar resort setting
MGM Resorts International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, MGM Resorts International will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
MGM Resorts International believes in providing opportunity for every employee to grow, develop and succeed in a work environment where you can be your best. We encourage you to explore our job opportunities. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact our Corporate Diversity and Disability Outreach department at 1-844-247-0370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org