Echo Ultrasound Tech III, Cardiac Diagnostics
Full Time, 80 Hours Per Pay Period, Shift:Days(with on call rotations)
Position Summary: Performs physician-defined routine and specialized diagnostic imaging procedures. Provides support assistance/activities as needed. Performs all duties of Ultrasound technologists.
Minimum Education: See licensure requirement
Minimum Experience: Clinical training appropriate to the specified modality and either:
- ARDMS registered in two (2) modalities; OR
- Three (3) years clinical ultrasound experience; plus either:
- ARDMS registered in a single modality, or
- CCI registry-level credential, or
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist with ultrasound-specific registry: ARRT(S) or ARRT(VS)
Licensure Requirement: ARDMS, ARRT(S), ARRT (VS), or CCI registry-level credential. State licensure in accordance with Tennessee guidelines. CPR required.