Job Description: Restaurant Managers are responsible for establishing goals and objectives for the restaurant to attain while maximizing guest satisfaction. The Restaurant Manager has complete responsibility for all restaurant operations, including the
- Provides outstanding product quality and guest service.
- Drives sales through excellent operations and marketing execution.
- Controls all aspects of profit and loss.
- Trains and develops a team of managers and hourly employees.
- Recruits, hires, and retains team members and hourly managers.
- Identifies plans, communicates and delegates key responsibilities.
- Creates and maintains a professionally positive, service and business oriented culture within the restaurant.
- Drives the implementation of company systems by motivating and supporting the store team.
- Praises, coaches and disciplines employees in addition to providing regular performance evaluations.
- Communicates with peers and superiors about plans, progress and problems openly and honestly, in a fair,
- respectful manner.
- Executes the position of manager responsibly, showing the utmost respect for the trust the employer has given
- them to manage the business as if it were their own.
- Maintains an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the required duties.
Candidates should exhibit the following:
- Strong people-oriented leadership skills.
- Team-building skills.
- Ownership mentality.
- The ability to work within and promote a positive team environment by motivating team members to perform to
- their highest level of ability.
- Show team support by creating excitement, enthusiasm, and commitment toward company objectives.
- Sound decision making, good judgment and the ability to solve problems.
- Drive and determination with a desire for personal and professional growth.
- Previous industry or related management experience
- P & L Knowledge
- Strong math and computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- GED or Higher Education
- Open availability that includes working 50 hours weekly; nights and weekends required
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass background check and E-verify
- As a restaurant manager, you will be offered the following:
- Competitive salary
- Participation in the bonus program
- 401 K
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life & Disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
Employer: Brumit Restaurant Group