*Posted Date:* Oct 13, 2020
*Details: *This unique role will support the patient services operations for a 4 hospital system based in Kalamazoo. Furthest travel will be 50 miles to Dowagiac, Michigan. The Bench support Patient Services Manager will work primarily evenings, some days, every other weekend, and about 4 rotating holidays per year. Main responsibilities may entail: approximately 40% rounding patient rooms, 40% supporting the patient services team in the kitchen, 20% system and regulatory compliance. This positon will allow the manager the opportunity to learn patient services in a large acute care hospital, as well as, the smaller critical access and Long Term Acute Care settings in the hospital system.
*TouchPoint, Support Services,** *provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
In this role, you will ensure patient satisfaction and good public relations through the safe and efficient use and allocation of resources.
* Establishes goals and oversees implementation of patient food service needs based upon medical direction, patient population and contract
* Plans and supervises the patient food assembly and service
* Complies with dietary restrictions to ensure optimal food preferences are met
* Complies with regulatory agencies, including federal, state, and Joint Commission
* Participates in facility-wide and department Performance Improvement Program and on
* Performance Improvement teams to improve processes and patient care
* Follows facility, department, and Company safety policies and procedures to include occurrence reporting
* Performs other duties as assigned
* B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management, Dietetics or related field; or Associate’s Degree plus three years of directly related experience preferred
* Travels as needed to support business within assigned region
* Willingness to participate in patient/resident satisfaction programs/activities
* Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
* Registered Dietitian, Registered Diet Technician or Certified Dietary Manager certificate, preferred
* ServSafe certified highly desirable
*Apply to TouchPoint today!*
/TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA/
*Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story*
*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.*
*Req ID: * 427480
ERIN S PRINDLE