HomeTrust Bank is GROWING!
We have employees throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. HomeTrust Bank ranks among the top 400 U.S. Banks with $3.5 billion in assets as of June 30, 2019 and is the 2nd largest community bank headquartered in North Carolina. Apply today to take your first steps towards joining this talented population of employees within a growing organization.
Are you motivated by the success of your people? Our Retail Team is looking to bring on a high energy, professional and personable Branch Manager to service our Johnson City, TN branch. Our Branch Manager will help lead the branch in new business development as well as help to mentor and provide the highest quality of leadership support to their team.
This employee is responsible for assisting the Retail Market Leader in administering and directing sales & business development, marketing and operations of a branch office. Managing daily activities, which promote growth and reinforce the objectives of the relationship banking and quality service programs is a large part of the success of the Branch Manager.
A Day-in-the-Life-of a Branch Manager with HomeTrust Bank:
- Actively learns, demonstrates, and fosters the HomeTrust corporate culture in all actions and words. Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
- Drives branch performance results to meet/exceed branch sales & service goals.
- Ensures fast, courteous and efficient customer service is maintained in banking office.
- Developing and promoting additional business for the branch through community relations
- Responsible for day-to-day management of branch operations to ensure efficiency and compliance with operational and security policies, audits & other monthly, quarterly & yearly reporting.
- Cross-sells and refers financial institution products and services as appropriate.
- Responsible for accurately maintaining the branch vault and ATM(s).
- Other responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
Our most qualified Branch Manager will have the following skills and abilities:
- Proven track record of being skilled in sales & customer service.
- Skilled sales & service leader as well as a proven developer of sales and Service teams.
- Familiarity with all federal and state banking regulations, including, but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and the USA Patriot Act.
- Knowledge of loan and deposit processing functions and related requirements and procedures.
- Successful completion of in-house & HELOC training programs.
In order to be considered, please make sure you have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Prefer 2-4 year degree in related field.
- 3+ of experience in Sales and Service leadership roles.
- Proven dynamic sales leader with 5+ years of banking experience on both new account opening and lending processes, including mortgage and HELOC.
- This position requires S.A.F.E. registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) can provide information about the requirements for registration.
HomeTrust Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
EOE/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities