Planner/scheduler - Jacksonville, FL
1400 W. Tradeport Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32218
The purpose of the Planner / Scheduler role is to provide reliable expectation / communication around topics of capacity, lead time, and project due dates relating to the prep and production of photopolymer printing plates to ensure full customer satisfaction.
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience Scheduling/Planning required.
- Microsoft Office Experience Required with emphasis on Excel
- File Maker Pro Experience Strongly preferred
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Flexographic Printing and Plates preferred
- Mac Experience Required
- Adobe Illustrator preferred.
- Detail orientated
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills - ability to be proactive and acknowledge priority
- Knowledge of production capabilities and other department operations
- Ability to resolve conflicts and develop teamwork
- Ability to work independently... Self Starter
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
* Military Jobs
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.