The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is a warm, elegant oasis of luxury and superlative service. Relax in guest room accommodations featuring contemporary comfort and enjoy a host of amenities designed to make your visit unforgettable. This four-diamond luxury hotel is in the heart of downtown and just steps away from the Jacksonville Landing Riverfront Marketplace, where art, music and shopping thrive. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the St. Johns River and take in the best of Florida at the Omni Jacksonville Hotel.
Omni Jacksonville's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Jacksonville Hotel may be your perfect match.
This position ensures that assigned public space and guest room floors are kept fully stocked and clean to provide support to Guest Room Attendants while maintaining Omni standards and exceeding our guest expectations.
- Retrieve soiled linen and garbage from Guest Rooms and Room Attendants carts and/or storage closets to dispose of through the linen chute or dumpsters.
- Maintain hallways, reporting maintenance issues and special cleaning assignments (i.e. carpet cleaning or repainting areas)
- Deliver guest amenities or special requests to guest rooms (i.e. rollaway beds, baby cribs, refrigerators, toothbrushes/toothpaste)
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly projects as assigned by Housekeeping Managers/Supervisors
- Clean stairwells, elevators and hallways free from debris and room service trays
- Maintain housekeeping supply storeroom by organizing new supplies upon delivery and restock of floors
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow associates and guests in person or via a cellular telephone/radio
- Must be able to read and understand daily work assignments
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 250 pounds frequently
- Required to work Holidays and on Weekends
- Temporary for the first 90 days with the ability to move to full time base on performance.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .