The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is a warm, elegant oasis of luxury and superlative service. Relax in guest room accommodations featuring contemporary comfort and enjoy a host of amenities designed to make your visit unforgettable. This four-diamond luxury hotel is in the heart of downtown and just steps away from the Jacksonville Landing Riverfront Marketplace, where art, music and shopping thrive. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the St. Johns River and take in the best of Florida at the Omni Jacksonville Hotel.
Omni Jacksonville's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Jacksonville Hotel may be your perfect match.
To ensure that all invoices incurred by the hotel are paid on a timely basis and all policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure that the processing of all invoices is completed properly.
- Process checks for payment of all invoices as necessary.
- Process checks manually in an emergency situation.
- Maintain complete and accurate files in order to handle vendor inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor statements and solve any discrepancies.
- Coordinate and analyze general ledger with controller.
- Previous hotel experience preferred
- High diploma or equivalent
- Candidate must have excellent time management skills, the ability to work with both internal and external customers and a keen eye for detail.
- Must be computer oriented and able to meet deadlines and adhere to company policies.
- Temporary status for the first 90 days with the opportunity to become permanent part time based on performance.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .