Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close to the business and cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the Mandalay Canal in Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban Center, the Omni Mandalay invites you to experience the elegance of a luxury hotel with a sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Mandalay's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas may be your perfect match.
To assist the Spa Director with the daily overall operation of the Spa. Responsible to coordinate and supervise spa staff, i.e massage therapists, estheticians, nail technicians, attendants and front desk schedulers.
- To work as part of the spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of guest service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Ability to deliver Omni Standards of service to Hotel guests while maintaining the Four-Diamond appearance at all times.
- Coordinate opening and closing schedules for front desk and attendant's contingent on business demands.
- Monitor provider's schedules and make changes contingent on business demands.
- Ability to lead by example by motivating.
- Ensure all guest challenges have been resolved in a timely manner and management is made aware of the situation.
- Work closely with Spa Director to communicate spa goals and objectives, policies and procedures, prices and relevant information to spa team.
- Able to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by Spa Director.
- Book and confirm appointments, greet guests, provide tours, beverages and check in and checkout guests.
- Motivate the front desk and spa team to up-sell, cross-sell and pre-sell services and products by creating incentives with Spa Director to increase revenue sales.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years spa experience working in a customer orientated environment.
- Responsible, dependable team player.
- Must be self motivated and have strong organizational skills.
- Must be flexible and cooperative.
- Able to stand and walk up to 8 hours per day.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .