REMOTE CERNER PRODUCTION SUPPORT ANALYST
Sep 02, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking Cerner Production Support Analysts for a remote support opportunity.
Job responsibilities will include
* Provide Tier 2 application support services for all Cerner Millennium Clinical modules, including Powerchart, SurgiNet, PharmNet, FirstNet, Scheduling and others.
* Complete low risk, repeatable build tasks within the Cerner modules, such as build of materials management items and adding physicians to the portal
* Manage printer issues and updates, working with the Field Services team as needed
* Troubleshoot user errors and provide timely and high quality customer service
* Answer users’ “how to” questions, and provide users with documentation and job aids as appropriate
* Monitor error queues and resolve issues reported
* Complete daily application maintenance tasks as assigned Document issues and solutions in the ITSM application
* Participate in the day to day tracking and follow-up on issues and questions of daily operations.
* Validate and support system testing efforts
* Work with client users and functional teams as needed
* Escalate issues to the vendor as needed, and monitor vendor tickets for resolution
* Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work volume
* Participate in a 24/7 after hours on call rotation
1-2 years’ experience in production support for a variety of Cerner Millennium modules
* Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to communicate resolutions to customers
* Prefer prior experience working remotely to provide production support
* In depth knowledge of clinical workflows preferred
Please apply on line or for immediate consideration, please send your resume to Holly.Christian@CTG.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
* Job Function: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
* Work Remote: Yes
* Travel: No