Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close to the business and cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the Mandalay Canal in Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban Center, the Omni Mandalay invites you to experience the elegance of a luxury hotel with a sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Mandalay's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas may be your perfect match.
The Bartender will be responsible for providing efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
- Mix drinks for servers according to standard recipes.
- Familiarity with the wine list and the stemware and appropriate garnishes used.
- Follow procedures as outlined in employee manual and bartenders manual. Jigger pour, making drinks for servers only when rung in on Micros.
- Keep bar stocked and clean. Follow sidework sheet.
- Monitor inventory.
- Ensure the consistency in the presentation and recipes of all cocktails
- Be familiar with and enforce all policies related to liquor liability laws.
- Be familiar with all property amenities and other restaurants.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years bartending experience.
- Extensive wine knowledge.
- One-year restaurant experience.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- TABC and Food Handlers certification required
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .