Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close to the business and cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the Mandalay Canal in Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban Center, the Omni Mandalay invites you to experience the elegance of a luxury hotel with a sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Mandalay's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas may be your perfect match.
To provide responsible care of luggage service, parking/return of vehicle, keys, and prompt, courteous service for all guests throughout the hotel stay. The Valet | Bellperson should ensure pleasurable accommodations and efficient handling of all guest needs.
- Follow Moments of Service standards during every interaction with guests
- Assist guest with parking their vehicle which involves issuing a completed claim ticket, and parking that vehicle in a designated parking space. This includes the ability to operate all standard motor vehicles, safely and in very limited parking area
- Retrieve guest's vehicles within a timely manner
- Assist guests with luggage from vehicle to room and proper storage of luggage per guest request
- Delivering of messages
- Recommending different dining establishments, entertainment spots, and shopping centers. Including directions to popular destinations.
- Excellent customer service, communication and problem solving skills
- Previous Valet/Bellperson experience preferred
- Excellent grooming and body language to represent the brand
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 100 - 150 lbs. frequently, and work on feet entire shift
- Must be able to drive manual and automatic transmission
- Must have a valid TX driver's license
- Must have an excellent driving record (less than 2 moving violations in the last two years)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .