Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close to the business and cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the Mandalay Canal in Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban Center, the Omni Mandalay invites you to experience the elegance of a luxury hotel with a sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Mandalay's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas may be your perfect match.
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation within our food and beverage division. Stewards thoroughly wash and neatly store all of the serving ware, cookware and utensils utilized in food preparation and service.
- Responsible for thoroughly and efficiently washing dishes, pots, cookware and utensils in compliance with Omni's high sanitation standards
- Responsible for breaking down trays from banquets and the outlets
- Responsible for delivering clean cookware and serving ware to various outlets and meeting rooms
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary work station
- Responsible for neatly storing all dishes, cookware and utensils in their proper locations
- Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
- Ability and willingness to push pull or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to bend, stretch, and reach
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in stewarding is strongly preferred
- Food safety certification
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .