Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close to the business and cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the Mandalay Canal in Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban Center, the Omni Mandalay invites you to experience the elegance of a luxury hotel with a sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Mandalay's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas may be your perfect match.
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible.
- Must have previous experience working in fast paced restaurant.
- Must have full familiarity with menus.
- Must have full knowledge of responsible alcohol service.
- Complete restaurant and server station set-up and breakdown/side-work.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork with Trevi's associates and the associates of the M Bar.
- Demonstrate full working knowledge of POS system.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using guest names when obtained.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the manager/supervisor.
- Able to read and write English proficiently
- Previous Fine Dining Experience Preferred
- Must have a valid TABC and Food Handlers Certificate
- Able to lift and carry 25 pounds routinely and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Able to walk, sit, stand, squat, and lean in the course of daily business for extended periods of time.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .