Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close to the business and cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the Mandalay Canal in Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban Center, the Omni Mandalay invites you to experience the elegance of a luxury hotel with a sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Mandalay's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas may be your perfect match.
The Loyalty Ambassador maximizes opportunities for creating loyal Omni guests, while ensuring appropriate checking in and checking out of guests and providing services to these guests in a courteous and professional manner. The Loyalty Ambassador develops relationships with Select Guest members and serve as their point of contact for any hotel or program questions.
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all Select Guest member programs, promotions and benefits.
- Welcome Select Guests upon arrival and ensure all their requests and needs are met throughout their stay.
- Resolve any concerns or issues with Select Guest, communicating any needs or special requests to fellow hotel departments.
- Promote the Select Guest program to guests that are current not members.
- To ensure perfect delivery of all package elements, hand-written turndown cards and VIP amenities in conjunction with Housekeeping, Room service and FD.
- To review and respond to Medallia comments from Select Guests.
- To deliver unique requests and anticipate guest needs based on past alerts.
- To serve as the Ambassador for the Front of the House.
- Be familiar with reservations, rooms control and basic room inventory.
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in and check-out procedures and policies.
- Be familiar with all technical equipment as related to the Front Desk.
- To be familiar with all hotel facilities.
- To be familiar with general organization set-up.
- To be familiar with the inter-relationship between the different departments.
- Conduct Loyalty Program training with other Front Office and hotel associates.
- Conduct monthly Loyalty meetings with relevant hotel associates.
- Maintain Select Guest product inventories.
- Conduct guestroom inspections prior to Select Guest arrival.
- Will assist in Front Office operations as needed.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Front Office Management.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
- Be actively engaged with our guests and deliver memorable guest experiences.
- Create unique, personalized WOW moments at every opportunity.
- Previous customer/guest service experience required; hotel and front office experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in high customer contact environment; with previous experience answering customer questions and handling customer concerns.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task in a busy environment, follow through successfully on guest requests, ensure guest satisfaction, and work as a team player.
- Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
- Ability to work well under pressure, dealing with many arrivals and departures within a short period of time.
- Previous cash handling and multi-phone usage experience.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .