Ideally located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, the four-diamond Omni Severin Hotel stands as the city's longest running luxury hotel and a beautifully restored piece of the city's history. The hotel elegantly combines the grandeur of the early 1900's with the modern amenities and superior service of today, and offers memorable experiences that are within walking distance to many leisure, business and cultural attractions.
Associates at the Omni Severin Hotel enjoy a safe and nurturing environment where anything is possible to make their career with Omni Hotels a reality. The pride in our associates, the engagement of our guests and the spirit of "Hoosier Hospitality" are just a few examples of why we are the employer of choice in the Indianapolis area. If you are a people pleaser, self motivated, and live to serve others, the Omni Severin Hotel is the hotel for you.
The operating engineer will ensure a safe, efficient, and well-maintained hotel environment.
- This person will be responsible for but, not limited to operating the boiler and chilled water plants, and maintaining temperatures throughout the building.
- They will take water samples of boiler, loop, and cooling tower systems and treat the water to maintain predetermined levels of chemical concentration.
- Responsibilities will also include operating various equipments, maintaining domestic hot and cold water systems, and observing various electrical switchgear to ensure proper operation.
- This person will be called upon to make repairs to guest room and public spaces as necessary including but not limited to kitchen, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing repairs.
- They will be assigned to cleaning and general maintenance duties in the engineering spaces as well as other assigned daily operations.
- They must be able to work AM, PM, overnight, weekend and holiday shifts. Schedule will vary according to business and operational needs.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .