Ideally located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, the four-diamond Omni Severin Hotel stands as the city's longest running luxury hotel and a beautifully restored piece of the city's history. The hotel elegantly combines the grandeur of the early 1900's with the modern amenities and superior service of today, and offers memorable experiences that are within walking distance to many leisure, business and cultural attractions.
Associates at the Omni Severin Hotel enjoy a safe and nurturing environment where anything is possible to make their career with Omni Hotels a reality. The pride in our associates, the engagement of our guests and the spirit of "Hoosier Hospitality" are just a few examples of why we are the employer of choice in the Indianapolis area. If you are a people pleaser, self motivated, and live to serve others, the Omni Severin Hotel is the hotel for you.
The Housekeeping Turndown Attendant is responsible for making lasting impressions on our guests by ensuring the guest's room is clean, attractive and welcoming at all times. Our Turndown Attendants provide extra touches to our guest's rooms suitable for our discriminating guests: he or she will offer ice and other amenities such as extra towels and pillows, turn-down the bed, freshen-up/clean the room, turn on the television and music to a soothing and relaxing channel, draw the curtains close and more.
- Perform all the functions of a Room Attendant and Houseperson as needed and warmly greet all of our guests.
- Offer assistance and information to our guests.
- Clean guest rooms according to Omni's standards for Room Attendants.
- Provide water and ice to guests.
- Offer guests towels, pillows and other services/amenities.
- Change linens, turn-down bed.
- Basic English skills are required (must be able to answer basic questions about services and amenities, give directions to guests).
- Housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to stand, bend and do repetitive movements for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 20-25 pounds intermittently, and occasionally 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull housekeeping supply cart.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must reside in local area.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .