We Are Hiring
Credential & Enrollment Coordinator - Managed Care Contracting
250 W 96th St - Indianapolis, IN
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a Credential & Enrollment Coordinatorwith Ascension, you will have the opportunity to supportactivities and resolves issues related to credentialing/enrollment.
- Responsible for performing technical and administrative support of the payer contracting, payer credentialing and payer enrollment processes.
- Acts as a resource to other departments/offices regarding credentialing and enrollment activities; provides support to the Managed Care team.
- Participates in meetings with staff and payers related to contracting, credentialing / re-credentialing and enrollment.
- Completes primary sourcing and prepares contracts / files for review, as applicable.
- Updates and maintains data repository relating to all contracts, credentialing and enrollment activities.
- Provides education and training to staff or third-party vendors, as needed.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associates/Bachelor's degree in business, HR, accounting, or healthcare related discipline preferred.
- One to two years hospital or healthcare experience preferred.
- One year of credentialing experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascensionis an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascensionparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)