Ideally located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, the four-diamond Omni Severin Hotel stands as the city's longest running luxury hotel and a beautifully restored piece of the city's history. The hotel elegantly combines the grandeur of the early 1900's with the modern amenities and superior service of today, and offers memorable experiences that are within walking distance to many leisure, business and cultural attractions.
Associates at the Omni Severin Hotel enjoy a safe and nurturing environment where anything is possible to make their career with Omni Hotels a reality. The pride in our associates, the engagement of our guests and the spirit of "Hoosier Hospitality" are just a few examples of why we are the employer of choice in the Indianapolis area. If you are a people pleaser, self motivated, and live to serve others, the Omni Severin Hotel is the hotel for you.
Provide high quality standards and procedures in preparing and serving all banquet food.
- Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
- Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
- Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
- Prepare a mixture of buffet and plated style items
- Production of orders to include Grilling, Roasting, and Baking fish, steaks, chicken and shellfish.
- Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
- Advanced Knife skills required.
- Minimum 1 year banquet culinary experience, preferably in high volume upscale hotel banquet operation.
- Serve Safe Certified or equivalent preferred.
- Must be familiar with all cooking techniques.
- Must be familiar with batch and quantity cooking.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time and lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds.
- Flexible scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must reside in Central Indiana
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .