Ideally located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, the four-diamond Omni Severin Hotel stands as the city's longest running luxury hotel and a beautifully restored piece of the city's history. The hotel elegantly combines the grandeur of the early 1900's with the modern amenities and superior service of today, and offers memorable experiences that are within walking distance to many leisure, business and cultural attractions.
Associates at the Omni Severin Hotel enjoy a safe and nurturing environment where anything is possible to make their career with Omni Hotels a reality. The pride in our associates, the engagement of our guests and the spirit of "Hoosier Hospitality" are just a few examples of why we are the employer of choice in the Indianapolis area. If you are a people pleaser, self motivated, and live to serve others, the Omni Severin Hotel is the hotel for you.
To work closely with Director of Front Office Operations and night staff to ensure maximum Front Office operating efficiency during the evening hours.
- Handle all training with associates to ensure Omni Standards.
- Communicate with all department managers on continuing basis. Especially the communication with Night Audit each evening/morning.
- Handle all guest complaints maintaining a satisfactory impression with the guest on resolving any complaints.
- Be very familiar with the hotel computer system for training maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Complete weekly supply inventories to ensure adequate pars of such.
- Complete rate discrepancy report and make needed changes.
- Block/assign applicable arrivals for the following day; i.e. V.I.P.'s, ESP's, Special Requests, etc.
- Prepare group information sheets.
- Complete check-out with balance report.
- Complete credit check daily.
- Adhere to all Systems & Controls of the Front Office and appropriate areas of responsibilities.
- Assure knowledge and training of Marketing Programs of company and hotel.
- Work closely with the Loyalty Ambassador to ensure all select guests are being tracked and serviced.
- Previous luxury hotel experience is required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for the entire scheduled shift.
- Customer service oriented, ability to multi-task, detail orientation, and excellent organizational skills needed.
- Four year college degree, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of Property Management Systems and related computer programs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
End of Job Description