The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.
Lead a multisite organization that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements working with Operations, Engineering, Operations AME and Sourcing. You will lead the strategic direction and initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling (insert SBE or product center) accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
+ People management
+ Talent management
+ Lead improvement teams
+ Risk management
+ Strategic planning
+ Customer consulting
+ Project sponsorship
+ Resource planning
+ Cost improvement analysis
+ Drive quality processes
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Science, Supply Chain, or Technical discipline
• Minimum 7 years of experience in at least three of the following areas: Project Operations, Service Operations, Manufacturing/Assembly Operations, Quality, Engineering (Design, Manufacturing, Test), Six Sigma/continuous improvement.
• Minimum of 7 years managerial/leadership experience required.
• Six Sigma certification required or Lean Certified
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in quality leadership and process improvement
• Manufacturing experience in a fast paced environment
• Ability to collaborate effectively with internal/external customers
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• MBA or post graduate degree preferred
• Able to focus priorities to best impact quality metrics
• Significant experience in leading technical teams
• Multisite leadership experience
• Experience implementing Quality Management systems
• Six Sigma Greenbelt desired
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.