Customer Service Professionals (CSP – Drivers)
Based in the Houston Metro area, a growing and expanding national document destruction company seeks a Driver/Customer Service Representative for the Houston Metro and Southeast Texas areas. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for servicing a busy route as you provide excellent customer service to a variety of businesses.
You need Texas Drivers license with a clean driving record, and excellent references a must. A very positive attitude, high energy, ability to lift at least 75 lbs and flexibility is important for this position. Must be a team player. As a member of the team you will recieve a Competitive pay and bonus program.
Please send resume and cover letter summarizing your qualifications & salary expectations to GM - Click the apply button
Essential Job Functions
- Provide on-time service to all accounts on the daily service route
- Shred all customer documents in a secure manner as per company policy and procedure
- Adhere to PROSHRED® Security's certifications & procedures
- Strictly maintain all company procedures for proper image and attire and decorum both inside and out of the customer's facilities.
- Communication using a smartphone for voice, email, and text/SMS.
- Navigation to client’s locations and dispatch of work orders using Smartphone.
- Complete work orders on Smartphone and paperwork neatly, correctly and accurately at each stop
- Promote service to current customers to secure more business
- Promote service to casual inquiries to secure leads for sales reps
- Deal with customer concerns and complaints in a professional and courteous manner
- Deliver and install new containers in customer facilities as required
- Repair containers on site immediately if required
- Communicate with Sales Office Coordinator (SOC) on a regular basis to report daily progress.
- Provide end of day paperwork in a complete and organized fashion as per company procedure
- Complete a daily safety check of the shredding vehicle and equipment and report any deficiencies immediately
- Make minor repairs to the shredding truck and equipment in the field, as necessary
- Participate in monthly meetings and updates
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Positive attitude, friendly, high energy level, self-motivated and flexible
- Problem solver
- Ability to work early morning hours, long hours, and some Saturday's.
- Good knowledge of roads and routes in the Houston area.
- A desire to protect truck and company assets as if they were their own.
- Takes pride in their results. including the neatness of their uniform and assigned vehicle.
- Must be self-motivated, good attitude with strong communication skills; ability to communicate positively with all customers who may be frustrated, upset, or angry.
- Be able to listen, write neatly, spell correctly and consistently apply basic math skills.
- Ability to use a smart phone for ticketing, navigation, and communication with client’s and office team.
- Good knowledge of roads and routes in the Houston market area.
- Know, understand and perform in accordance with the PROSHRED® Mission Statement, “Our Commitment is to continuously strive to exceed our customer’s expectations in value and high standard of satisfaction.”
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED/equivalent with one (1) or more years of related driving / job experience preferred.
- Clean Driving Record
- Must have a valid Texas Drivers License for Non-CDL trucks or a Texas Commercial Driver’s License CDL "B" (26,000 – 33,000 GVW) with airbrake endorsement for CDL Trucks.
Key Performance Indicators
- On-Time Service
- Internal /External Customer Satisfaction
- Adherence to PROSHRED®, NAID and ISO policies and procedures
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Most work is performed outdoors and various client setting(s) with moderate noise levels. This job frequently requires the employee to stand; walk; sit; use hands; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; read; talk or hear. The employee must lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Benefits Include Competitive pay, Incentive based bonus programs, uniform service, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401k, and WE ONLY PROMOTE FROM WITHIN.
Pay starting at 14.00 to 16.00 hr. based on experience. Plus bonuses and incentives.
PROSHRED® Security / Houston
12703 Capricorn Dr. Suite 100
Stafford, TX. 77477
We need drivers now!!! Come be a part of our growing team family!
Clean Driving record
Subject to a 7 year criminal background check