Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
To ensure all food is served according to specifications, and work in conjunction with all line cooks.
- Communicate with the Chef to learn daily work tasks and their coordination, and complete daily prep list.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
- Be knowledgeable of all areas in the cafeteria.
- Be knowledgeable of plate presentations and preparations of all menu items.
- Communicate with all cooks daily for proper pars and production requirements when needed.
- Keep back and prep area clean as you work.
- Fill and maintain the prep list up to par, check daily.
- Check with MOD before leaving for the day.
- Must be able to endure exposure to heat, steam and hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to stand for length of shift.
- Must be able to walk, run, push, pull and lift up to 50 Ilbs.
- Must have previous experience working in similar Food and Beverage department (kitchen, cafeteria, etc.).