Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
The role of the Overnight Front Office Supervisor is to ensure the appropriate checking in and checking out of guests in a courteous and professional manner while maintaining four star/four diamond standards. Additionally, he/she will be responsible handling guest issues and forwarding along as needed.
• To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in policies and procedures.
• To be experienced with various guest scenarios.
• To be familiar with all technical equipment related to the Front Desk.
• To be familiar with all hotel facilities and offerings.
• To understand the influence and importance of all departments on the Front Desk.
• Responsible for the training of new associates.
• Must be familiar with shift checklist and be able to run the desk in absence of the Assistant Manager.
• Understand and be able to perform rooms control duties.
• Broad knowledge of Epitome, Synergy and Vingcard systems.
• Familiar with all reservation special packages.
• Understand all radio codes and emergency procedures.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Must have prior hotel front office experience in a luxury hotel.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time is required.
- May require working overnight shift, working weekends and potentially holidays.
- Computer Skills (Synergy, Nucleus, Epitome, Vision, GoConcierge, Microsoft Office) strongly desired.
- Attain a high propensity for customer service.
- Must live within 50 miles of the hotel.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .