Houston Hotel at Westside
A peaceful water garden in the atrium lobby of the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside welcomes you with cascading waterfalls, exotic foliage and tropical fish in a beautiful serene setting. This spectacular luxury hotel rests on lush greens and is surrounded by a picturesque two-acre lake. At the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside, unparalleled hospitality complements priceless accommodations to create the ultimate experience. Located a short distance from Houston's city Centre dining and entertainment complex, the four-diamond Omni Houston Hotel at Westside offers a relaxed and elegant atmosphere.
The Omni Houston Hotel at Westside's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Houston at Westside's commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company's highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside may be your perfect match.
Summary: The Station Attendant prepares all cold food items. This person is responsible for the consistency and quality production of salads/appetizers/dressings, and the preparation of daily requisition for food area and daily rotation of cold foods.
- Keeps all walk-ins in pantry and Garde Manger area clean.
- Has everything in place for day's business for banquets and outlets.
- Fills out requisition for the day and the following day.
- Delegates work to pantry workers.
- Works according to priorities for banquets.
- Responsible for all ice and tallow sculptures.
- Assigns list for night pantry and relates information to the night chef.
- Checks with Executive Chef daily for any special products or preparation.
- Food & Beverage Experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work weekends/holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .