Houston Hotel at Westside
A peaceful water garden in the atrium lobby of the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside welcomes you with cascading waterfalls, exotic foliage and tropical fish in a beautiful serene setting. This spectacular luxury hotel rests on lush greens and is surrounded by a picturesque two-acre lake. At the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside, unparalleled hospitality complements priceless accommodations to create the ultimate experience. Located a short distance from Houston's city Centre dining and entertainment complex, the four-diamond Omni Houston Hotel at Westside offers a relaxed and elegant atmosphere.
The Omni Houston Hotel at Westside's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Houston at Westside's commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company's highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside may be your perfect match.
The candidate will attend to guests in the Market: "Over the Counter" Café/Gift Shop. The candidate will up sell beverages, pastries and other selections, accurately process transactions, and provide excellent service to all guests.
- Serving guests in Morsel's coffee shop.
- Answering guest questions about menu items.
- Brewing gourmet coffee and other specialty beverages.
- Up-selling and suggestive selling of items.
- Accurately processing transactions and maintaining a balanced bank.
- Must have a flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have at least one year of customer service experience.
- Previous Barista experience preferred.
- Must be able to bend, push, pull and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
- Must have a current Food Handler Certification.
- Must live within 50 miles of the hotel.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .