Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
This position ensures that all food and beverage service for functions in the banquet department of the hotel are served on time and that all of Omni's professional standards are upheld.
- Perform all Banquet side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers.
- Efficiently and properly perform all service standards.
- Attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties.
- Report to the Banquet Manager any need for housekeeping and/or repairs of and banquet equipment.
- Assist in the upkeep and organization of all liquor liability laws.
- Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
- Must attend all designated pre-meal meetings.
- Must follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO's).
- Must be able to set tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work Days, Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for the duration of a full-shift.
- Must be TABC and Food Handler Certified.
- Previous serving experience in a four-star/four-diamond hotel or resort.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .