Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
To deliver prompt, courteous service ensuring guest needs are met.
- Greet all guests promptly and courteously.
- Up-selling and suggestive selling when order taking. Clearly and knowledgeable explain what specialty drinks consist of.
- Become completely familiar with all liquors, beers, food, and specialty drinks.
- Ensure all open checks have proper payment, for security.
- Determine the needs and wishes of any guest that express dissatisfaction and make decisions that benefit them
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Ability to think clearly, quickly, maintains concentration and make concise decisions
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
- Maintain indicated uniform in accordance to Omni Houston Hotel.
- Complete other duties as assigned by manager.
- Assist the Over Look Bar and Lounge when needed or requested by management.
- Pickup of orders.
- Delivery of beverages to guests.
- Requires ability to lift up to 25 pounds with ease
- Ealking, stooping, standing, bending and sitting; possibly for more than 1 hour
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form, in English
- Current TABC Certification
- Previous bartending experience preferred