Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
The candidate will assist wait staff and bartenders in multiple outlets expediting food, replenishing supplies and service items as needed.
- Assist in bar setup and opening, as well as closing.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Stocking the bar stations to par, and maintaining a par level of liquor bottles.
- Maintain clean glassware as needed.
- Become completely familiar with the liquors and beers sold in the bar.
- Greet all guests promptly and courteously.
- Ability to assist and focus attention on bartenders and servers needs, remaining calm and courteous.
- Think clearly, quickly, maintain concentration, and make concise decisions.
- Ability to perform the job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
- Must have a flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to bend, push, pull and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to carry/lift at least 50lbs.
- Must have a current State Vendor's Permit.
- Previous bar experience preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .