Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
To assist in managing and directing of all Housekeeping and Laundry functions. To participate in quality assurance for Housekeeping department and department cost control measures. To provide adminsitrative support to the executive Housekeeper in all areas of the Housekeeping Operation. To ensure Omni standards are met in all areas by monitoring quality assurance, and consistently setting a good example.
- Provides courteous, personalized, attentive, sincere, consistent Guest Service by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, request & Complaints using Guest Service Skills. Exhibiting hospitality while striving to exceed Guest expectations.
- Resolves difficult or unusual problems arising with Guests, while maintaining good Guest relationships, demonstrating outstanding hospitality through the corrective action taken.
- Maintains open and clear communication with all departments and guests to ensure consistent service.
- Identify ways of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our service to guests by actively participating in the Omni Service Tradition program.
- Assists Executive Housekeeper with all of the following departmental functions and concerns: assist with opening and the PM shift, maintaining turnover to an acceptable level, maintaining uniform control, purchasing and issuance, guest requests, monthly meetings, quality assurance in public space and guest rooms, linen and supply inventories, purchasing linen and supplies when needed, assist with scheduling, kronos and payroll cost controls.
- Monitor Housekeeping inventories to ensure adequate levels are maintained.
- Maintaining close communication and interaction with Front Desk and Engineering departments, reporting all maintenance issues.
- Inspects the cleaning and servicing of all guestrooms, and inspects all vacant rooms on a daily basis.
- Prepare and complete all reports needed. VIP's, Due-Out's V/D's etc.
- Identifies all cleaning defects and reassigns them to the responsible GRA. Completes a full inspection form for each GRA and forwards them to the Executive Housekeeper on a daily basis.
- Responsible for overseeing the Housemen, ensuring that they are working appropriately with GRA's, and that they are completing all daily housemen duties/special projects.
- Overseeing the Laundry Department and all of its functions.
- Participates in energy conservation efforts.
- Respects Hotel property and work areas by keeping them clean, well maintained, stocked, and properly stored.
- Eliminates waste of supplies.
- Assists in maintaining Omni standards of cleanliness and a consistent guestroom/guest experience.
- Assists in maintaining a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence, in service and cleanliness.
- Prior Housekeeping Supervisory Experience in Hospitality.
- High School Diploma or GED / College Degree preferred.
- Must be highly motivated and have the ability to Multi-task.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have the ability to lead, motivate and develop others.