Our employees are what make The Homestead what it is. Since 1766, they've helped us offer guests an opportunity to enjoy Southern hospitality at its best. Located in the Allegheny Mountains of Virginia, we are a four-season resort that boasts superb restaurant dining experiences, championship golf, spa, winter sports and numerous other activities ideal for families and corporate outings.
Omni Homestead's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Homestead may be your perfect match.
The Spa Supervisor is responsible to assist the Spa Director with the daily overall operation and supervision of the Spa and Fitness Center, and is expected to coordinate and supervise spa staff (i.e massage therapists, estheticians, nail technicians, attendants and front desk schedulers). The Spa Supervisor will assist in operation of the Spa Front Desk, as necessary, and additionally share responsibility of staff training and guest orientation.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Supervisory role
- Previous 2 years experience working in a guest / customer orientated environment
- Responsible, dependable team player
- Must be self-motivated, and have strong organizational skills
- Must be flexible and cooperative, with the ability and willingness to work a varied shift, including weekends and holidays
- Able to stand and walk up to 8 hours per day
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- Previous experience working in a Spa Facility (preferred)
All Full-Time, Year-Round Employees of The Homestead receive medical, dental, and vision insurance options, in addition to resort-specific discounts on dining, rooms, retail, and activities. Join our team today!
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .