Our employees are what make The Homestead what it is. Since 1766, they've helped us offer guests an opportunity to enjoy Southern hospitality at its best. Located in the Allegheny Mountains of Virginia, we are a four-season resort that boasts superb restaurant dining experiences, championship golf, spa, winter sports and numerous other activities ideal for families and corporate outings.
Omni Homestead's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Homestead may be your perfect match.
The Restaurant Server is responsible to serve requested food and beverages to guests dining in our various dining outlets, providing prompt, courteous, and friendly service in every situation, and should be fully aware of all menu offerings with the ability to make recommendations to guests. Servers will additionally assist bussers with table set-up and clean-up as necessary to ensure service is prompt.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, or older.
- At least 1-2 years of previous experience working as a server in a casual dining outlet
- Beer, wine, and spirits knowledge with the ability to make recommendations to guests
- Must have current, or be willing to obtain before start, ABC and ServeSafe Certifications
- Must be able and willing to stand for 8-10 hours each shift
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, with shifts including weekends, holidays and evenings
All Full-Time, Year-Round Employees of The Homestead receive medical, dental, and vision insurance options, in addition to resort-specific discounts on dining, rooms, retail, and activities. Join our team today!
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .