Our employees are what make The Homestead what it is. Since 1766, they've helped us offer guests an opportunity to enjoy Southern hospitality at its best. Located in the Allegheny Mountains of Virginia, we are a four-season resort that boasts superb restaurant dining experiences, championship golf, spa, winter sports and numerous other activities ideal for families and corporate outings.
Omni Homestead's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Homestead may be your perfect match.
As a Bellperson you are often the first and last person a guest sees while staying at the resort. You will be escorting guests to and from their accommodations, assisting the guest in any way to make them feel more comfortable. You will work closely with the Front Desk Staff, Management and other hotel departments in providing guest assistance with luggage, transportation and miscellaneous needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have strong communication, presentation, training and organizational skills.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude and performance.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent English.
- Must be able to pass Motor Vehicle Driving Record.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs frequently and work on feet entire shift.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
All Full-Time, Year-Round Employees of The Homestead receive medical, dental, and vision insurance options, in addition to resort-specific discounts on dining, rooms, retail, and activities. Join our team today!
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .