WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Administrative Assistant, Holland, MI
13 West Fourth St
Holland, Michigan, 49423
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Answers phone calls with proper greeting, screens callers and handles and/or transfers callers appropriately , retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel .
- Greets visitors and n otifies appropriate personnel . Monitors visitor access for security purposes.
- Assists with various HR administrative tasks such as new hire orientation, uniform process, job postings.
- Maintains employee picture board
- Arranges employee engagement events: picnics/parties/holiday events.
- Manages office supplies and submit orders as needed.
- Orders food when needed for meetings.
- Data entry for manager reports
- Assists other departments as needed.
- Ensures substitute receptionist is properly trained.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have minimum two years' related experience .
- Must have intermediate computer skills (email, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.)
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to pass a basic reading test.
- Must be familiar with transferring calls on multi-line phone.
- Must be personable and be able to maintain a friendly demeanor.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Westrock Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.