Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
Located on the sugar sand beaches of Hilton Head Island on the southern coast of South Carolina, this oceanfront resort is a tropical paradise unlike anywhere else in this premier destination. The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort offers beautiful oceanfront views to all of our guests.
Omni Hilton Head's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort may be your perfect match.
To direct and assist guest and associates with communication needs in accordance with Omni Standards
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Direct phone calls to appropriate Personnel
- Assist all guests and associates
- Omni Prompt Response Help Line
- Wake-up calls
- Responding to guest requests
- Learn and disseminate basic hotel information
- Be knowledgeable of procedures and techniques necessary for the smooth operation of the department
- Display good customer service skills
- Possess a working knowledge of computers
- Display an excellent phone manner
- Route emergency calls appropriately
- Relay or route written or verbal messages
- Page individuals to inform them of telephone calls, using paging or interoffice communication equipment
Tools and Equipment:
- Telephone and keyboard, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine, computer and printer, file folders, filing cabinet, facsimile machine
- Interior of hotel, in normal office conditions.
- Computer skills required.
- Must have the ability to work alone, with others, and remain at work station for entirety of shift.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including, weekends and holidays.
- Must have customer service experience with excellent written and especially verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .