Global UC Platform Leader
Core Business Services
Requisition # UNI00HTN
Post Date Apr 14, 2021
**End User Technology Experience:**
In our globalizing economy, the availability of skills and expertise is becoming more and more distributed. Within the End User Technology Experience team, we enable EY people to meet the increasing pace of business by delivering productivity and collaboration solutions that empower them to work together where they want and how they want.
The focus of this role is to own and manage EY’s Microsoft Teams platform worldwide. This includes technical ownership of the environment, planning and implementation of feature roadmaps, ownership of the analytics capability and accountability for the overall product and service quality. The Product Owner for the Teams platform will have a team of Deputy Product Managers and Technical leads. They will also work with vendors and internal teams who provide supporting services such as Operations, Project Management, Financial Management and Business support.
**Your key responsibilities**
The Product manager reports to the Senior Product Manager and:
• Oversees all financial aspects of the product including annual budgeting, charge back mechanisms, analyzing the financial impact of service and support model changes, manage risks and opportunities. This includes monthly financial review of centrally managed P&L and advising and consulting local business contacts on service cost and investments
• Supports or directs the metrics on the total cost of ownership (TCO) for the product to show business value
• Partners with EUTX Service Owners & architects across EY Technology and to facilitate the evaluation and selection of hardware and software technology and product roadmaps.
• Provides leadership to Technology Architects who are responsible for the development of the architectural blueprints for End User Technology Experience function (EUTX) ensuring all technology services work seamlessly together creating a “one EY experience”
• Coordinate the development of future state roadmaps for EUTX based on technology vendor roadmaps, target user experience and the evolution of how or people work and collaborate
• Leads in the development of End User Technology strategies through the creation of Technology ViewPoints and others means, work with Service Owners to ensure investments aligns with future direction
• Proactively researches and evaluates feasibility of any new technologies that may improve the product
• Supports or directs first of a kind delivery projects utilizing resources from the GDS service delivery team
• Supports or directs pilots utilizing the GDS service delivery team as well as the Deployment organization
• Supports or directs reporting of product utilization and continuously drives for improved adoption and user experience of the product
• Partners with the Deployment team to prepare business change material and product industrialization
• Proactively partners with the Area Relationship Management team and engages with local business executives to market, deploy and expand the Services and decommission legacy products
• Plans, budgets, initiates and sponsors the investment portfolio to deliver new product features and deploy the product. Ultimately accountable for the timely delivery of the investments within the approved budget
• Supports or directs and oversees monthly service portfolio review meetings with stakeholders to manage the investment budget and scope management of project
• Supports or oversees the team’s activities to meet deliverable dates for next generation services in accordance with best practices in the industry
• Manages the vendor(s) and internal teams that support the product to provide optimal service
• Leverage current information security disciplines coupled with industry standards to ensure integrity and confidentiality of EUTX services.
**Skills and attributes for success**
• History of working credibly with senior stakeholders
• Adapts personal communication style to the style of others, develops rapport and stays calm under pressure or escalating issues using advanced oral and written English communication skills
• Strong verbal and written skills including strong cross-cultural communication and the ability to draft effective communications
• Ability to work with people in a variety of cultures, countries and time zones
• Utilizes all aspects of Emotional Intelligence to navigate the interactions and complexities of the business environment and drive leadership performance in oneself and in others
• Can work in multiple product areas
• Passionate, committed and determined
**To qualify for the role you must have**
o Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or Business Management
o Experience in a technical lead, management, or service delivery role
**Ideally, you’ll also have**
• Proven financial management experience
• Proven experience in Service Delivery
• Proven experience in marketing and sales
**What we look for**
• Thought leadership
• Critical Thinking
• Driving Product Strategy
• Relationship Management
• Data-driven decision making
**What working at EY offers**
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
This role may also require the periodic allocation of additional time on the job to support multiple demands and escalating issues and some travel to support change or planned project activities.
We care deeply about equal opportunity, promote diversity and inclusiveness, and value every team member. We strive to maintain a combination of unique working styles, perspectives, beliefs, and backgrounds, which we believe lead to better and more robust solutions. We encourage flexibility to ensure a work environment that is open and welcoming to all.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
**If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.**
**Join us in building a better working world.**
**_EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law._**