Critical Care RN
PRN Nights; Critical Care Unit
Roane Medical Center, located in Harriman, TN, is a 145,000 square foot hospital, equipped with 54 private patient rooms, 15 emergency suites, a new cardiac catheterization lab, women's imaging services and more. Roane Medical Center's Critical Care Unit features all private rooms and a nurse manager who believes that self-scheduling up to 6 weeks out and evidence-based research make an impact on her team's work-life balance.
Position Summary: This role provides professional nursing care within an assigned unit; coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
- Correlates patient history and support systems across continuum of care.
- Completes nursing history and initiates patient education.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary teams making recommendations to facilitate patient care.
- Implements plan of care appropriate to diagnosis and patient needs. Evaluates outcomes.
- Resolves issues regarding complex issues without oversight or supervision.
- Demonstrates active participation in unit or facility activities.
- Demonstrates competence in performing critical skills to include appropriate delivery of care according to the age specific needs of the population served.
Minimum Experience: Minimum of (1) year professional experience.
Licensure Requirement: Valid Tennessee RN license required. BLS required.